JLC Quantieme Perpetual Calendar Odysseus, Factory-Serviced
Jaeger LeCoultre Quantieme Perpetual Odysseus, JLC-Serviced
- Time (Hour, Minute, Central Second)
- Perpetual Calendar
WHY WE LOVE IT: It is a unknown reference in the shadow of the AP Quantieme Perpetual but is technically superior.
A rare '80s JLC perpetual calendar based on the enhanced (vs the cal920) cal889, serviced by JLC days ago and thus with a guarantee by the factory until 2025. The original 18K solid gold JLC-buckle is connected to the watch-case either by the brown alligator-classic or by our custom-made rounded grey-linen strap.
Whats remarkable about this watch? Well, it beats the standard AP Quantieme Perpetual in every aspect:
- the JLC cal889 is superior to the AP cal2120;
- the JLC has a second-hand;
- the JLC has a year-indication;
- the JLC has no pushers, making the case a flawless beauty;
- the JLC is much rarer than the AP;
- the JLC comes in at a lower price than the AP;
Now, surprising -- maybe -- and lovely -- for sure.